Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student on FUDMA, you should start registering for your courses online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is FUDMA Online Course Registration Deadline
The FUDMA online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the institute.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is FUDMA Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The FUDMA departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is yet to be published by the institute.
FUDMA Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your FUDMA course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the FUDMA Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment