This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out and now available for sale online.
The management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has announced that applicants who are suitably qualified candidates can apply for the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Commencement of online registration: 3rd December – 30th March 2022
Below is the screening eligibility requirements and how to apply for FUD post UTME form.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 150 points and above in the 2022 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). RECOMMENDED: FUD Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2022 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should log in using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate an Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level.
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to Real Mina Blog to stay updated