The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) has released its cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Federal Nasarawa Idah cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
A candidate who wishes to get admitted to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) has to reach the required cut-off mark given by the school.
In other for you to be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) post-UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This means that once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
FPN 2023/2024 UTME Merit Admission Cut-off Marks
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics 150
- Statistics 150
- Science Laboratory Science 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Office Technology And Management 150
- Mechanical Engineering Technology 150
- Mass Communication 150
- Leisure and Tourism 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering 150
- Computer Science 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
- Business Administration and Management 150
- Accounting 150
- Banking and Finance 150
- Architectural Technology 150
Now that you know the cut-off mark for FPN, ensure you study and prepare well to meet the cut-off mark.
We at Realmina wish you the best!