Fountain University is a private University established by the Nasrul-Lahi-Il-Fatih Society of Nigeria on May 2007 and started operating January 2008. The vision of the University is to be a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity. Its mission is to produce competent and resourceful graduates with high
Authority of the Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Micro-Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
2. Masters Degree
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Sociology.
Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Master Degree Programmes
- An applicant shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honors (Lower Division) of any approved University.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
An applicant for admission to Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
- A graduate of Fountain university or any other approved University with at least 3rd class degree
- An HND holder with minimum of lower credit from any approved Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Form.
Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE