Florida International University invites all interested students to apply for its Presidential merit awards. Applications for the upcoming academic year 2023/2024 are now being accepted by the university.
Florida International University is a university that conducts research and is publicly funded, dedicated to providing high-quality instruction, cutting-edge research, creative activities, and collaborative engagement with our local and worldwide communities.
The university is ranked 151st out of 443 National Universities in the United States.
Why study at Florida International University? Florida International University challenges its students to be the best.
Teaching faculties at the university are extremely attentive to students and give each student the attention they deserve and need.
The university also ranks among the top 20 public universities contributing to the good.
Florida International University USA Presidential Merit awards 2023 is available to undertake Master’sMaster’s programs at Florida International University.
Any subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate program they undertake at the Florida International University, along with books.
The grant is open to qualified first-time in-college U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students who undertake a bachelor’sbachelor’s study at the Florida International University only. The applicants must have attained a GPA of 4.0 and a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT to be considered. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and book fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
International Students are eligible to apply.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students can apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to any undergraduate degree program offered by Florida International University.
- Criteria for Eligibility To be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be high school students who are on track to graduate and plan to enrol full-time in college after finishing high school.
- To be eligible for an F-1 visa to study in the United States, candidates must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or international students.
- The applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The applicants must have attained a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or the Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
- How to Apply: Admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portal. Applications must be made by signing in here.
- To comply with university requirements, students must provide the following supporting documents:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- To be admitted to the university, applicants must fulfil the specific requirements of the course they are interested in.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
My trust is that this article has been of great help to you, directly or indirectly.
If yes, please give us a review and do more to share with your friends.