Applications are now open for the Florence Wilson International Awards to promote spine research at the Queen University of Technology.
The program was established in honour of Professor Clayton Adam, a former researcher at QUT.
Clayton joined QUT in 1999 and was dedicated to his work of helping children with spinal disorders while improving the treatment outcomes for patients undergoing spinal surgery.
The leadership of Prof. Clayton resulted in QUT receiving a substantial bequest from a donor impressed by his research work: the Florence Wilson Bequest.
About Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
Queensland University of Technology (QUT), founded in 1989, is a modern university with more than 40,000 students and offers more than 400 courses and research programs.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for the Florence Wilson International Awards
Applicants have to have experience in the areas of Biomechanics and Spine Research to be eligible.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should provide a two-page resume together with a one-page cover letter stating:
- The specific type of Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Award they are applying to.
- Why they are qualified for the award.
Copies of the resume and cover letter should be sent to A/Prof Paige Little, the Research Director of QUT Biomechanics and Spine Research Group.
The deadline for applications is September 1st, 2023.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Queensland University of Technology (QUT). Australia
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Educational funds for high-achieving students.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Biomechanics and Spine research.
The Florence Wilson International Awards are an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure to research in Biomechanics and Spine Research.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.