The Rinker Center at Ball State University will provide 2-3 scholarships of $7,000 per semester for First-year International undergraduate students each Fall semester.
This is aimed at providing increased access to U.S. higher education for talented international students, developing future world leaders who will advance intercultural understanding, and creating a lasting legacy of welcoming international students to U.S. institutions.
- A first-year international student who is interested in and proactive in fostering cross-cultural learning and interchange. Must not be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- For them to be eligible to apply, they must be accepted into an on-campus program.
Applicants should write a 500-1000 word essay or do a video between 2-5 minutes, providing the following information: Their leadership skills in your school or community and how these skills at Ball State University.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
About the Ball State University First-Year International Student Scholarship
Here is some vital information about the Ball State University First-Year International Student Scholarship program.
Number of Awards
Ball State University
The Ball State University First-year International Student Scholarship is an opportunity for students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality undergraduate education within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.