This is to notify the public that the management of First Technical University has published the guidelines and requirements for the forthcoming Josephus Scholarship Screening Exercise scheduled for Thursday, 14th January 2023.
All Applicants should take note.
- Ensure you have a laptop/Desktop Computer (with webcam and microphone) available for the exam.
- Internet access must be available and uninterrupted for at least three hours during the screening/ examination.
- Install the ZOOM application on your laptop or desktop computer (with webcam and microphone) for the screening/verification exercise.
- Ensure you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light/illumination without any interference from anyone, object, or device.
- Launch the ZOOM application and join by the 11 am prompt for your screening using the ZOOM MEETING ID: 971 4711 9460 and Passcode Josephus.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
PLEASE NOTE: The ZOOM application must be left on throughout the screening and examination period, as attendance will be taken at intervals. The designated invigilator shall communicate real-time instructions through the Zoom meeting session
- Log on to https://tees.tech-u.edu.ng/ on your web browser (Eg. Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.) Examination login details shall be communicated directly to students after verification
- Please make sure you do not log in EARLIER than the time ALLOCATED for the Examination, i.e., if your time is noon, log in at exactly noon and not before.
- Failure to log in 10 mins after the start of the Examination means automatic disqualification.
- Click on login upon typing the correct login credentials as provided by your examination supervisor
- Confirm the details on the Biodata information form by clicking on the checkbox. Click on Continue to start the Examination
- If you have a slow network, kindly wait for your question to be displayed. Your time will only start to
- count upon the display of the first question
- Click on next to move to another question or back to previous questions.
- Review all questions across all sections before you submit. Click on Review to check the questions answered and the unanswered questions. You can click on any of the numbers to review the answer or questions
- Confirm answering all questions in your subject combination .
- Click Submit Button to end the Examination.
If you have any issue/problem, kindly contact 08T19096760 (WhatsApp) or Email: ictunitetech-u.edu.ng. Candidates are strongly encouraged to adhere strictly to the above-stated guidelines to ensure a hitch-free exercise.
Meanwhile, the Josephus Scholarship is still open till Weds, 13th January, 2023.
I hope this article was helpful. Do well to share with your friends.