FEDPONAM, Zamfara State, has commenced the sales of POST UTME/admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FEDPONAM Post UTME ND Full-Time Courses
FEDPONAM offers various courses for the National Diploma (ND) level. The following courses are open for admission:
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Computer Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Microfinance & Entrepreneurship Development
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration and Management
FEDPONAM Cut-off MArk/Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following conditions to be eligible to apply:
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2023 UTME Examinations, choosing Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as their first or second choice.
- Candidates must have at least Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the SSCE conducted by the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for FEDPONAM Post UTME Form
- Visit the university website, select the Student Portal Menu from the left navigation panel, click on Apply for Admission, and then click Start Application.
- Complete all the required fields, then click the Submit button to process payment using a credit card, debit card, POS, or other method.
- Return to the Student Portal and select Re-print RRR to print your customized payment invoice (RRR), then take it to any commercial bank branch in the country to pay.
- Return to the website after making the payment, click on Student Portal, then select Continue Application.
- To verify your payment, enter your RRR number, email address, or phone number. You can then create a username and password.
- Fill out the personal data form, qualification form, course selection form, etc., to finish your application.
Check your forms to ensure that all the information you have supplied is accurate. To finish the application procedure, click Submit.
- Print your admission form and acknowledgement card.
- You will be contacted through SMS or the email address you supplied when admission has been approved, and you may check your admission status online using your account.
- Print your provisional offer of admission by going to the website.
- After making your registration payment, proceed with registration by clicking Student Registration on the Student Portal.
CONTACT: 08024218446, 08065025022,08064389198,08033123320 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Please note that providing false information will lead to automatic disqualification from gaining admission into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda.
This marks the beginning of a new academic session at FEDPONAM, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain a quality education that aligns with global standards at one of Nigeria’s top polytechnics.
Please share this article with your friends.