The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 3rd supplementary admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is pleased to announce that the 3rd supplementary admission form for candidates who had a change of course or candidates who are yet to be admitted, has been released.
This means that all candidates who took part in the FUTO post UTME screening but did not find their names on the merit list can now apply for the supplementary form.
If a candidate participated in the 2022/2023 FUTO post UTME screening exercise and scored an aggregate score of 40, then such candidate can register for the supplementary admission exercise by purchasing the form.
Registration commences on Tuesday, March 08, 2022, and closes on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE/ CUT OFF POINT|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||MERIT||CATCH MENT|
|a||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|b||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEMAND PHY||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)|
|a||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|b||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||GEO, MTH & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/TEC H DRAWING / FINE ARTS||45||40|
|4||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATIONTECHNOLOGY (SLIT)|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||MTH, PHY & ANY OF CHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|5||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)|
|a||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|b||GEOLOGY (GLY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||45|
|c||MATHEMATICS (MTH)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|d||PHYSICS (PHY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|e||STATISTICS (STA)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
FUTO Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’level result on JAMB portal.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to step (8)
- For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”