The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has begun online registration for the 2022/2023 Supplementary Admissions Exercise, which will take place on Friday, February 03, 2023.
This is eligible to applicants who registered for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2022/2023 Post–UTME screening exercise and scored at least 40 on their aggregate score.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
- Merit cut-off is the general cut-off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin, while the catchment cut-off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO (ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO).
- The closing date for the online registration for the supplemental application is Friday, February 17, 2023.
- Candidates who registered for the Screening Exercise but did not upload their O’Level results on JAMB Portal during the Merit Admissions Exercise are advised to do so.
- Fresh candidates who did not register for the Screening Exercise advertised earlier should utilize this opportunity to register on the condition that they have uploaded their O’Level results on JAMB Portal.
- The provisions in the JAMB brochure, with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements, should properly guide candidates.
- For Entrepreneurship & Innovation (ENI), candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits equivalent to English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Agricultural Science/Biology, or Geography.
- For Logistics and Transport Technology (LTT), candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits or equivalent, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and either Economics or Geography.
- For Project Management & Technology (PMT), candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or equivalent, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any of Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science, or Geography.
- For Supply Chain Management (SCM), candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or equivalent, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any of Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science, or Geography.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University’s official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- For old applicants: Proceed to step (8)
- For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
For support, contact:
Please ensure to Keep tabs with us as we continue to update you with more school information.
We at Realmina wish you continued success in your academic pursuits.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment