Federal Polytechnic, Ayede, has announced the commencement of the sales of application forms for its Daily Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ayede ND Part-time Requirement
Interested candidates should have the following to be considered eligible for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ayede ND Part-time program:
- Possess Five ‘O’ Level Credit passes in subjects related to their preferred course. These credit passes can be obtained from any of the following certificate examinations:
- How to check Federal Polytechnic Ayede Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Cut-Off Mark
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Academic Calendar
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Orientation
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede School Fees
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Matriculation Ceremony
- Federal Polytechnic Ayede Resumption Date
Courses Available in the Federal Polytechnic Ayede ND Part-time Program
The following courses are open for application in the ND Part-time program of the Institution:
- Statistics (2-year course)
- Computer Science (2-year course)
- Computer Engineering Technology (2-year course)
- Science Laboratory Technology (2-year course)
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ayede ND Part-time Program
Application into the program can be done by following these steps:
- Visit the school’s admission portal.
- Via the portal, candidates can purchase their application forms for a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (excluding Remita and administrative costs).
Candidates should note that only applications and transactions on the admission portal will be deemed valid.
The deadline for the submission of applications is set for the 30th of November 2023/2024.
Federal Polytechnic Ayede daily ND Part-time program offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply with the link above to secure your place in this program. Ensure you share this article with your friends.