The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, affiliated with Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has opened applications for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Courses
- Faculty of Administration
- Department of Accounting
- PGD Accounting
- Department of Banking & Finance
- PGD Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- PGD Business Administration
- Faculty of Environmental Science Department of Geography
- PGD Environmental Resource Management,
- PGD Land Administration and;
- PGD Urban & Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Admission Requirements
- Candidates with a Third class (honors) degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), or Advanced Diploma with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent can pursue a Postgraduate Diploma degree.
- All relevant certificates/results will be offloaded when filling out the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp (DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE).
- Candidates are expected to submit their duly completed application forms online through the Polytechnic website (w ww.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies. The school will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, in at least two sittings.
- Applicants for the School of Post Graduate Regardless of the degree classification, programs will undergo a written assessment, also known as a qualifying exam.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
Candidates interested in these Postgraduate Diploma programs can apply by visiting the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa’s website to fill in the Expression of Interest Data Capturing form. The application fee for all Postgraduate Diploma programs is only Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00k).
Applications can be submitted online through the Polytechnic’s website: www.fedpolynas.edu.ng. It is also advised that candidates’ transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies.
Visit https://fpn.edu.ng/applicants/ to apply.
The deadline for applications has not been specified yet. Aspiring candidates are urged to apply promptly to take advantage of this opportunity.
The Vice-Chancellor, staff, and the entire university community look forward to welcoming the new Postgraduate students to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.
In conclusion, Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, is ready to welcome a new batch of aspirants into its PGD programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is an excellent opportunity for students seeking quality education and looking forward to building a strong foundation in their respective fields.
Share this article with your friends and loved ones. Cheers.
We at realmina wish you success in your academic pursuits.