Students in Tertiary Institutions in the country are invited to place applications for the Federal Government Scholarship scheme for 2022/2023.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in,
Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2022/2023 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
To learn all there is to know about the Federal Government Scholarship Awards, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
Federal Government Scholarship Awards Eligibility
The following are the criteria to be met;
- Applicants for postgraduate study must have a first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division or higher.
- Applicants must be full-time students at a federal or state university.
- All other applicants (UG, HND, and NCE) must be full-time students in their second or higher year at a Federal or State University, Polytechnic, Monotechnic, or College of Education.
- All undergraduate scholarship applicants (including physically challenged students) must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 4.0 on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a seven-point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- The scholarship is valid in Nigeria and begins at the start of the academic term. It may not be held concurrently with another Award, nor may it be used for part-time studies.
- Changes in course or institution are not permitted.
- Changing courses or institutions is not permitted while receiving the award.
The Courses to Be Considered for the Award Are as Follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship Awards
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read the Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online.
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following Documents;
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
The registration portal will be opened from 9th May to 20th June 2023.
Come with one set of completed online printed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2022/2023 FSB Computer-Based Test Venues
Time: 9.00 A.M DAILY
Notice: During the application, candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them.
Official Phone Numbers/E-Mail:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment