This is to notify the general public that the sale of supplementary forms for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced.
The Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) offers a range of courses in the field of dentistry, including Biomedical Engineering Technology, Dental Nursing, Dental Technology, Dental Therapy, Social Work, and Public Health. The college also offers a program in Prosthetics and Orthotics.
To be eligible for the FEDCODTTEN post-UTME examination, candidates must have obtained five O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in no more than two sittings.
They must also have scored a minimum of 120 in the JAMB UTME. Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for a BTech program in the college if they are successful in the PUTME examination.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME Supplementary Form
To apply for the FEDCODTTEN post-UTME form, candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the college’s admission portal at https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx.
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE” and fill in the required details.
- Print the invoice and take it to the bank to make payment.
- Return to the portal and click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM”.
- Enter the generated RRR (Remita) number to complete the admission application form.
- Proceed to the college and submit hard copies of the required documents, including O’level result, UTME result slip, and photocopies of payment receipts, to the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
Please note that the deadline for applying for the FEDCODTTEN post-UTME form has not been specified.
FEDCODTTEN 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.