This is to inform the general public that the management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, hasn’t commenced the sale of her admission form for the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time) program for the 2023/2024 academic session at the time of this publication.
Prospective candidates would be required to possess the following requirements:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes which must include Mathematics, English language, and Physics. Chemistry and Biology.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate Duration: Two (2) Semesters
Method of Application
- All candidates must first visit the school portal fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on the “Application link” on the home page under students.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and, generate an Invoice, print and copy out the RRR number (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) on the Remita Platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE. VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill in the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to the school portal fedpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out a receipt and acknowledgment slip.
- All application procedures must be concluded within two weeks of this publication.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is, therefore, advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
In conclusion, the Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND Transition Programme on Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time) is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
The program provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the field, and the part-time format allows individuals to continue working while they study.
We recommend that individuals interested in applying for the program to pay attention to the admission requirements and submit their application on time.
With the right dedication and hard work, students can look forward to a rewarding career in the pharmaceutical technology field.