This is to inform all Newly admitted students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede in various levels (ND & HND) that the management of the Polytechnic has announced the closing for submission/uploading of Documents for screening on the school portal.
The New administration in the school led by Rev. Engr. Dr. Michael Arimanwa introduced the smart campus project n the school which now enables all students of the school in various levels and program carry out their registration/screening, payment of fees and other activities online.
- Kindly visit the school website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng or click HERE to generate invoice to make payment and HERE to get receipt for O’level verification.
- After payment, scan and submit the following documents on the School’s Online Portal for E-Screening or click HERE to upload:
- After payment, scan and submit the following documents on the School’s Online Portal for E-Screening:
- Birth certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Testimonial (for ND)/Attestation Letter (for HND)
- Fill out the Bio-data form
- Fill out the Students’ Registration Form
- Fill out the Anti-Cult Form
- IT Certificate (Only applicable to HND students)
- ND Result (Only applicable to HND Students)
After successful screening, you will get an SMS to go and pay your school fees.
After successful payment of your fees, return to the Online Portal by clicking HERE for Medical and other Registration processes.
At each successful step, you will get an SMS notification.
NOTE: 1. There is NO more Physical/Manual Screening of Documents, therefore, DO NOT patronize FRAUDSTERS, do not hang around school premises waiting for manual screening, all information you need are here on the school website.
2. If you are having any difficulty please visit the school’s CBT center (At Evening/Weekend Programme Block) to avoid mistakes/errors.
Or visit the ICT Directorate in Rectory or send an e-mail to any of the following e-mail addresses: