The management of the Fed Poly Nekede has announced the deadline for payment of school fees and registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Newly admitted and returning students are advised to pay up all the fees required by the school before the deadline.
FEES AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE The Necessary Payment To Make In Fed Poly Nekede When Admitted (ND Morning Freshers Only)
When you are been offered admission to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede National Diploma Morning program, there are certain fees required of the student to pay, and these fees include;
List Of Compulsory Fees To Be Paid After Admission In Fed Poly Nekede
List Of Fees
- Acceptance fee -N30,000 Though it changes every year. Either higher or lower.
- School Fees – Depending on the Department, no department pays anything above N60,000.
- Departmental Fee- N5,00
- S.U.G Fee- N6,00
- TEDC Fee- N3,000
- ALUMINA Fee- N1,000
- Matriculation Gown Fee- N1,000
- Library Fee- N1,00.
- School File Fee- N5,00
Fed Poly Nekede School Fees Online Payment Procedure
The Management of the Polytechnic, under the leadership of Dr. Mrs. C.U Njoku, has made it possible for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede students to pay their school fees online from any part of the country they are in.
The Fed Poly Nekede School Fees Online Payment Procedure Is As Follows;
- Student updates his /her profile on http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/nekede/
- To log in, the student enters his/her portal ID and password in the boxes provided on the login page.
- After a successful login, select fee type and click on generate an invoice.
- On the generated invoice page, click the link ”Click here to pay online with Credit or ATM Card.”
- After successful payment, the student prints his/her receipt.
We hope this article clarifies how much FPNO school fees are, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment