The Department of Banking and Finance at Federal Polytechnic Nekede is under the School of Business And Management Technology (SBAMT).
The department has three different programs (Morning, Evening, and Weekend), both at the National Diploma (ND) Level and Higher National Diploma (HND) Level.
O’Level Requirements (For Both Morning, Evening, and Weekend Programs)
- Credit passes in Mathematics
- English Language and any of the following subjects:
- Business Methods
- Principle of Account/Accounting
- Office Practices/Secretarial Duties
- One Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
UTME Combinations/Subjects (Morning Program Students Only)
- English Language
- Accounting/Principle Of Accounts
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Matriculation
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Form
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Resumption Date
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede School Fees
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cut-Off Mark
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Official List of Courses
Higher National Diploma (HND) Banking and Finance Admission Requirements
- Candidates must hold the minimum entry requirements for the ND program in the specified field
- They must possess the National Diploma of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, or the equivalent from recognized institutions in Banking and Finance with a minimum of lower credit pass (CGPA 2.50)
- For candidates with a pass level and CGPA not below 2.00 points, a minimum of two years post-ND cognate working experience is required. (Applicable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede (ND) graduates only)
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede is one of the best in Nigeria and Africa. It’s located at Nekede Village in Owerri North Local Government of Imo State, Nigeria.
The school runs various programs, which include National Diploma (ND) (Morning, Evening, And Weekend) And Higher National Diploma (HND) (Morning, Evening, And Weekend).
To all aspirants of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, RealMina wishes you academic success.