The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi Diploma, IJMB, Pre-ND, and Remedial Admission form for 2023/2024 is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session for the following; Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses.
Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses
Diploma Programs (2 Years)
The Polytechnic also offers a Diploma in the following fields:
- Diploma in Agricultural Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (DABET)
- Diploma in Agricultural Technology (DAT)
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management (DOTM)
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (DEET)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCE)
- Diploma in Crime Management & Control (DCMC)
- Diploma in Public Accounts & Audit (DPAA)
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)
- Diploma in Leisure and Tourism Management (DLTM)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
- Diploma in Computer Science (DCS)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF)
- Diploma in Marketing (DM)
- Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- Diploma in Event Management (DEM)
The programme, which lasts for 12 months of one session, is to prepare candidates for Admission into the 200 Level of any Nigerian University of their choice.
Candidates for the programme must have five (5) relevant credits at SSCE Level, i.e., WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
This is a one-year preliminary course designed for candidates who do not meet the requirements for direct admission into the ND courses in the sciences.
Pre-ND courses are strictly meant for candidates from catchment areas of the Polytechnic and other educationally disadvantaged states.
Candidates must indicate their Departments of choice from the following:
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & MGT
- Animal Health & Production
- Library & Information Science
- Wild Life & Eco-Tourism
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
For Secondary School Leavers who wish to re-write their SSCE in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations to acquire the entry requirements into Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
Certificate Courses (One Year Duration)
Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
Entry Requirements For All Courses
Visit the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi‘s official website, for details.
Method Of Application
- Applicants are to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website.
- Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’, enter your details and generate a payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank.
- After payment, return to the same website to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
- Applicants are to make payment of a non-refundable fee of N6, 500.00.
- Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.
All applications should be completed online and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.