The FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada, admission form, is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2022 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada, cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements For FCE OBUDU Post UTME Form
WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible. NABTEB CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
How to Apply for FCE FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Post UTME
The sale of forms starts on 11th April 2022 and ends on 30th April 2022.
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of 5,200.00 (Five Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, (Nursing) FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be submitted immediately after filling for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th April 2022.
EXAMINATION: The entrance examination starts on 2nd to 7th May 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the
contacts phone number provided in the form. For further enquiry on the examination date check https://fb.me/fctsonm from 25th April 2022
The Examination will be aComputer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
NB: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH. The applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
Is FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form Out for 2022/2023 Academic Session?
Yes! FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing has released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.