The Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree is out and available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) NCE and Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See below for the admission requirements and how to apply.
FCEP Admission Requirements
- JAMB will not clear any Candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results uploaded. All Candidates are therefore advised to visit any JAMB office or JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) If they have not done that.
- All Candidates are advised to check the College screening conditions below before applying. Supplying false information by any candidate will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level results.
- The Academic Board of the College approved that all qualified Candidates who applied for admission into the College in the 2021 UTME conducted by JAMB be screen.
- All UTME Candidates must have chosen FCE Pankshin as First Choice and scored at least 180 and at least 100 points for Degree and NCE respectively and the differential score for various Schools/Programs/Departments and Course Combinations as shown below:
How to Apply for FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form
- Log on to the College Website: https://www.fcepkn.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Click on Paid? Continue Registration
- Enter the RRR you used for payment
- Enter Password of your choice
- If your payment have been confirmed, you will be asked to login
- Click on the Home link
- Click on Login
- Enter your Jamb Number and Password
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Click on O/Level menu
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Examination Number and Date)
- For degree, click on UTME menu and enter your subjects and grades correctly
- Print your screening form
Candidates are advised to check details of cut off points per programme both for the NCE and Degree courses on the College website as well as admission requirements.
All applicants must enter valid phone numbers and Email addresses for further communication and contacts.
For further details and online procedures: Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org