This is to notify the public that FCE Abeokuta has released its admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates are advised to head on to their JAMB portal to confirm their admission status.
How to Check FCE Abeokuta Admission List
Right now, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE ABEOKUTA) candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FCE Abeokuta admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) NCE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Real Mina wishes all candidates the best of luck.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment