This is to bring to the notice of all newly admitted NCE Part-Time students of the Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE ZARIA), that the management of the institution has published the registration guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration Procedure
- All New Part-Time Students are to print their Admission Acknowledgement letter from the College website www.fcezaria.net and proceed to MIS Unit to pay and collect Admission PIN before proceeding to the Part-Time Unit Room 4 to print their Admission letter for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Students who wrote JAMB UTME and those with 5 (five) credits, including English and Maths, were in one sitting or 6 in either NECO or WAEC.
- Students with deficiencies will upload their O’level results to the JAMB CAPS after remedying them.
- After the process above, students are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for screening with the Original and photocopies of their credentials, including their FCE DATA FORM and passports.
- After the screening, a clearance slip will be issued from the Unit for Profiling at the MIS Unit before payment of registration fees at ZAFEC MICRO FINANCE BANK FCE ZARIA.
- After payment, students should ensure their registration teller is duly stamped by the bank. They will be issued an E-transaction PIN for their course registration form.
- They are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for the printing of the course registration form
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment