This is to bring to the notice of all alumni of the Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE ZARIA) that the management has published the steps for alumni to follow to collect their NCE certificates.
How to Collect Your NCE Certificate at FCE Zaria
- Generate Remita for Certificate Processing Fee
- Pay the Certificate Processing Fee, ₦2,500, and Alumni Association Fee, ₦1,000, at the College’s Zafec Microfinance Bank.
- After payment, you proceed to Bursary Department for confirmation of your payment.
- You will be issued a receipt at the Bursary after the confirmation.
- Write a request letter addressing the Academic Secretary for the collection of your NCE. You will find the format of the letter on notice boards at the Academic Office.
- Take along with you to the academic office with the following:
- Certificate Processing Fee Payment Receipt
- Request Letter
- School Identity Card
- Statement of Result, if you previously collected.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment