This is to inform the public that the management of the Federal College of Education (FCE), Kontagora, has begun the sale of application forms for admission into its NCE part-time (weekend) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Intending students are required to complete and print the online application form by using the procedure below.
How to Apply For Federal College of Education, Kontagora NCE Part-Time Admission Form
- Visit http://fcekg.edu.ng
- Select ‘Payments’ tab
- Click on ‘Online payments’
- In the ‘Selection Criteria’, under ‘Operations’ select ‘Initiate payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select ‘Admission Application’ and click continue
- Carefully complete the form by filling-in your personal information
- Copy the Registration number that started with FCE16
- Under ‘Mode of Study’ select ‘Part-time’
- After completing all required fields click on ‘Proceed to make Payment’.
- Make payment (N2,000 only)
- In the ‘Selection Criteria’, under ‘Operations’ select ‘Retrieve payment’
- Under ‘Category of payments’ select ‘Admission Application’ and paste the Registration number then click continue
- Re-query the payment and print out the receipt NOTE: Your printed receipt will carry your registration number
- Go back to the main menu (on the FCE home page), select ‘Admissions’
- Click on ‘Admission Application’
- Enter your registration number, click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Print the application form
- Take the printed Application form and receipt to the College Bursary department and ‘Directorate for Continuing Education’ (DCE) office for Confirmation and documentation
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment