The Federal College of Education Abeokuta, in affiliation with the University of Ibadan Degree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session, has been released for Post UTME and direct entry candidates.
The management of the Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA), in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI), has released the admission list of UTME/Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FCEABEOKUTA UI Degree Admission List
CURRENTLY, FCE Abeokuta (UI Affiliated) degree prospective students can access their admission status from the list of names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FCE Abeokuta degree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.