Are you looking for a reputable university to further your education? Abeokuta Federal College of Education (FCE), affiliated with the University of Ibadan (UI), offers ten different programs for you to choose from.
The Federal Faculty of Education (FCE) leadership, Abeokuta, affiliated with the University of Ibadan (UI), is inviting applicants who passed UTME 2023 with a score of 200 and above to apply for its full-time study program.
FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) Degree Courses
The courses offered include:
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
- Education/Islamic Studies
FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) Degree Admission Requirements
Four-Year Degree Program at FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI)
Candidates applying for four-year degree programs Must have at least five passing grades in O/Level credits with WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE, including English Language and Mathematics in one or Pass at least six credits with no more than two.
Applicants must also pass specific relevant subjects. For more details, please refer to the website’s admission requirements / relevant subjects (www.fce-cedep.com).
Three-Year Degree Program at FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI)
The Three-Year Diploma Program for Successful Completion of Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) and 2023 JAMB Direct Entry (D.E) applicants must graduate with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE program.
They must also meet the O/L requirements required by the University of Ibadan in the JAMB Handbook.
For more details, please refer to the website’s admission requirements / relevant subjects (www.fce-cedep.com).
Application Method for FCE Abeokuta (Attached to UI) Degree Admission Application Form
To apply, candidates should log on to www.fce-cedep.com, click the link to fill in their biographical data, and pay a non-refundable N2000.00 Only via PAYSTACK. Use an ATM or bank account number.
Candidates must complete the online registration form by filling in the results.
Notes for FCE Abeokuta Diploma Applicants (Attached to IU)
- Applicants must complete the online registration form in capital letters,
- Use a valid mobile phone number and email address, and follow all other instructions required.
- They should not click “Final Submission” until they have completed the necessary previews/edits.
- Applicants must upload a photo ID. Passport images are in JPEG format and should not exceed 25KB. Photos should be on a plain background without any head shapes/masks, visors, etc.
- Applicants must submit a completed online registration form, JAMB score sheet, copies of certificates, and proof of payment to the Administrative Office of the Center for Undergraduate Programs (CUDEP), Abeokuta Federal College of Education.
Screening Date and Time for FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) Degree
UTME Post UTME Exam Practice for UTME Candidates will be held at the Faculty Undergraduate Course Center on the date listed on the cell phone number provided. Also, keep an eye on our website for post-UTME exam dates.
Candidates must bring a printed copy of their online registration, a copy of their certificate, and proof of payment.
Successful applicants will be notified by SMS. Applicants should check the provisional admission list on the website.
Please share this page with others, and be sure to follow us as we will continue to update you with more information about the school.
Was this information helpful? We hope.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies!!!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment