The Federal Cooperative College (FCC), Ibadan, has announced the sale of its Post UTME application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCC Ibadan ND Courses
FCC Ibadan is offering the following ND courses:
- National Diploma (ND) in Cooperative Economics & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science
- National Diploma (ND) in Home & Rural Economics
- National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing
Federal Cooperative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible for the FCC Ibadan Post UTME, candidates must meet the following entry requirements:
WASC/SSCE/NABTEB/GCE O’ level with five credits at not more than two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects from Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
In addition, candidates must have participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
Specific Admission Requirements
ND in Banking & Finance, Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing: As mentioned in the general requirements.
ND in Computer Science
In addition to the general requirements, applicants must have credit passes in Physics and any other two subjects from Biology, Geography, Economics, Chemistry,/Agricultural Science.
ND in Home & Rural Economics
Applicants must have credit passes in Home Economics/Food & Nutrition, Agricultural Science/Biology, in addition to the general requirements.
How to Apply for FCC Ibadan Post UTME Form
Candidates should not register for programmes they do not meet the requirements.
The admission of the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan, is provisional and may be withdrawn at any time if a candidate is discovered to have registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or if a candidate violates any procedure or rule.
- Candidates must submit the online application form found at www.fccibadan.edu.ng to apply.
- Scratch cards to be used when purchasing applications for full-time programs are available in the college on payment of N7,500.00 to the college’s TSA account.
- Visit www.remita.net, click on “Pay FGN and State TSA”, and type “FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN” in the textbox provided to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
When submitting the application form, candidates should attach the following:
- The scratch-off card receipt is available from the college’s account department.
- The original or a photocopy of the WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results from the computer.
- A passport-size photograph.
- A photocopy of a Sworn Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate.
- A photocopy of the computer printout of the 2023 UTME results for ND full-time applicants.
Forms that have been completed should be returned to the Federal Cooperative College’s Registrar in Ibadan.
At the proper time, applicants will receive an invitation for an interview, and successful candidates will be notified afterwards.
Federal Co-Operative College (FCC), Ibadan, looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its large range of programs.
Please share this article with your friends.