The Federal Cooperative College (FCC), Ibadan, has officially announced the sale of its National Diploma (ND) part-time application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCC Ibadan ND Part-time Courses
FCC Ibadan is offering the following ND part-time courses:
- National Diploma (ND) in Cooperative Economics & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science
- National Diploma (ND) in Accounting
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing
Federal Cooperative College Ibadan ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
The General Admission Requirements
- WASSCE/SSCE/GCE O’Level with five credits at not more than two sittings.
- The credits must include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Account, Agricultural Science/Biology, History/Government, Civic Education etc.
The Specific Requirements
ND in Banking & Finance, Business Administration & Management, Accounting, and Marketing: As per the general admission requirements.
ND in Computer Science
Besides the general requirements, candidates must have credit passes in Physics and any other two subjects from Geography, Chemistry, Economics, /Agricultural Science,/Biology.
How to Apply for Federal Cooperative College (FCC), Ibadan ND Part-Time Form
Candidates should ensure they meet the admission requirements before registering for a programme.
The admission of the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan, is provisional and can be withdrawn anytime if a candidate is discovered to have registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or if a candidate violates any procedures or rules.
- Candidates must submit the online application form found at www.fccibadan.edu.ng to apply.
- Scratch cards for the purchase of forms are available in the college for payment of N7,500.00 to the college’s TSA account.
- Visit www.remita.net, click on “Pay FGN and State TSA”, and type “FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN” in the textbox provided to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
When submitting the application form, candidates should attach the following:
- The scratch-off card receipt is available from the college’s account department.
- The original or a photocopy of the WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results from the computer.
- A passport-size photograph.
- A photocopy of a Sworn Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate.
- A photocopy of the computer printout of the 2023 UTME results for ND full-time applicants.
Forms that have been completed should be returned to the Federal Cooperative College’s Registrar in Ibadan.
At the proper time, applicants will receive an invitation for an interview, and successful candidates will be notified afterwards.
Federal Cooperative College (FCC), Ibadan, looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its large range of programs.
Please share this article with your friends.