The First Bank Of Nigeria (FBN) General Insurance Limited is now accepting applications from exceptional graduates for its Graduate Trainee Programme 2022.
FBN General Insurance Limited is a Nigerian Limited Liability Corporation authorized to do General Insurance services.
Are you interested in a career in the financial services sector? Are you capable of contributing to a winning team? Apply for the FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme.
FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- BSc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics, and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc/MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply
We seek exceptional talents with the following qualities: Innovation • Leadership & Commitment to Service • Passion & Drive • Adaptability & Team-spirit • Integrity
How to Apply for FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below:
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First Level Screening
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills, and confidence levels will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- The CBT is designed to test pre-selected candidates’ verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning, and cognitive ability.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments, and insights within the financial services sector about economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social, and technical aspects of working in the industry.