This programme provides recent Nigerian graduates with the chance to obtain significant work experience at a world-renowned engineering firm.
You should anticipate applying your knowledge and expertise in a real-world corporate context on the first day of your internship.
ExxonMobil believes in lifelong learning and development. Through rigorous assignments, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and obtain significant professional experience, skills, and knowledge.
Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what life is like on the inside of the world’s largest petroleum and petrochemical firm.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2023 For Nigerian Media
- Deloitte Nigeria Accounting And Finance Professionals Programme 2023
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited 2023
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment 2023
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program 2023
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Eligibility
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
Internship Locations are Eket – Akwa-Ibom & Lagos – Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g., International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates onExxonmobil.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.