It is no news that life comes at us very fast sometimes and things can go from bad to worse almost immediately.
This could be quite a lot for anyone to take and most times we just need that extra push and motivation to move on.
The idea that everything happens for reason is something most people do not readily accept.
It is the idea that no matter how good, or how painful a situation is, it is teaching us something, something that will manifest itself to us at some point.
This is the very concept behind everything happening for a reason.
Although there may be unpleasant lessons, they are still lessons to be learned regardless.
To truly understand what it is we are supposed to gain from an experience, we have to be open to the pain and difficulty it comes with, but then, this could be a very difficult thing to do but if we do finally, it helps us go through the situation knowing there is a purpose for it at the end.
Here are some top 20 everything happens for a reason quotes to help you stay positive through that situation:
Top 50 Everything Happens For a Reason Quote
1. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” – Unknown
2. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Unknown
3. “Miracles happen every day, we just don’t see them. Change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” – Unknown
4. “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.” – Unknown
5. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Unknown
6. “Life’s too precious, so have fun, treasure the memories, say what you want, do what you want, have no regrets, and remember everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
7. “Eventually, all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
8. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.” – Unknown
9. “Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will.” – Unknown
10. “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet have a roll in our life, either it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Some will teach us lesson, not to change us, but to make us to be a better person.” – Unknown
11. “Everything happens for a reason. If that reason has not become clear yet, it is because whatever is happening is preparing you for something that is yet to come.” – Unknown
12. “Success is not a miracle. Nor is it a matter of luck. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad, positive or negative.” – Unknown
13 .“Just remember everything happens for a reason. We just have to pick ourselves up, and look on the bright side of life.” – Unknown
14. “I know everything happened for a reason. I just wished the reason would hurry up and make itself known.” – Unknown
15. “Remember that everything that is happening around you, good or bad, is in some way conspiring to help you.” – Unknown
16. “Everything happens for a reason. That reason causes change. Sometimes the change hurts. Sometimes the change is hard. But in the end, it’s all for the best.” – Unknown
17. “There will be times when doors close. Accept it. That chapter ended for a reason and in due time you will understand why.” – Unknown
18. “Everything happens for a reason, although we may not understand it at the time, if you hang in there, all the pieces will eventually fall where they belong.” – Unknown
19. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Unknown
20. “Thank life for happening, Thank every twist and turn, There is a reason for every single thing, there is a reason for every worry and concern.” – Unknown
21. “Sometimes life doesn’t make sense. Sometimes there is no good reason for the events that take place. But most times, you’ll realize it will all make sense for a much better reason, if you’re patient enough to wait.” – Unknown
22. “Call it fate, call it luck, call it Karma, I believe everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
23. “Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.” – Unknown
24. “There will be times when doors close. Accept it. That chapter ended for a reason and in due time you will understand why.” – Unknown
25. “I believe everything happens for a reason, and what seems bad at first might, in fact, be a blessing.” – Unknown
26. “I’m one of those people that thinks things happen for a reason, and you just have to look for the reason.” – Unknown
27. “Most things happen for a reason and it may take years to discover why, but this is almost always for the better.” – Unknown
28. “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.” – Unknown
29. “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet has a role in our life, whether it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Some will teach us a lesson, not to change us, but to make us be a better person.” – Unknown
30. “Everything that happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so.” – Unknown
31. “I wouldn’t change anything. I think that it’s important to let things happen, and stay ‘happened’. I think that’s all part of the learning curve, part of fate. I’m just glad that it happened.” – Unknown
32. “In the final analysis, the questions of why bad things happen to good people transmutes itself into some very different questions, no longer asking why something happened, but asking how we will respond, what we intend to do now that it happened.” – Unknown
33. “Just remember everything happens for a reason. We just have to pick ourselves up, and look on the bright side of life.” – Unknown
34. “Most things happen for a reason and it may take years to discover why, but this is almost always for the better.” – Unknown
35. “Things are finally starting to calm down and be the way they’re supposed to be. I think things happen for a reason.” – Unknown
36. “Everything happens for a reason, and part of that beauty of life is that we’re not allowed to know those reasons for certain.” – Unknown
37. “Thank Life For Happening, Thank Every Twist And Turn, There Is A Reason For Every Single Thing, There Is A Reason For Every Worry And Concern.” – Unknown
38. “Life’s too precious, so have fun, treasure the memories, say what you want, do what you want, have no regrets, and remember everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
39. “I don’t want to say everything happens for a reason, but they lined every day up right next to the other one for a reason. The best you can do is do each day well with kindness and as a good person.” – Unknown
40. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
41. “Everything happens for a reason, although we may not understand it at the time. If you hang in there, all the pieces will eventually fall where they belong.” – Unknown
42. “What we consider “setbacks” often give birth to some of our biggest blessings. Have faith. Something beautiful will emerge from this turmoil.” – Unknown
43. “Change always involves a dark night when everything falls apart. Yet if this period of dissolution is used to create new meaning, then chaos ends and new order emerges.” – Unknown
44. “Things are going to happen whether I know why they happen. Therefore, you don’t find out why things move. You let them move; Also, you watch them move; you stop them from moving: you start them moving. But you don’t sit around and try to figure out why there’s movement.” – Unknown
45. “Nothing happens to anybody that nature does not fit him to bear.” – Unknown
46. “You don’t always have the power to change the things that happen in your life. However, you have something even more powerful. The power to change the meaning of what happens to you.” – Unknown
47. “Remember that everything that is happening around you, good or bad, is conspiring to help you.” – Unknown
48. “Everything happens for a reason. Don’t question the process, trust it and be patient.” – Unknown
49. ”Everything happens for a reason. Luck and fate are the same thing, it just depends on how you look at life.” – Unknown
50. “It’s true that everything happens for a reason, but it is always our responsibility to choose the reasons.” – Unknown
It is only normal to get stuck at some point in life. We all need that push to continue.
Hopefully, one or more of these quotes here was helpful, reach out to us via the comment box and let us know which was your favorite quote.
Don’t forget to share.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment