The Evangel University Akaeze (EUA) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
On this note, all aspirants should be aware that the school invites all suitably qualified candidates for admission into its under-listed degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All interested candidates should go through this post carefully as there is important information regarding this admission form. Going through this post carefully will aid you in applying so as not to make any mistakes.
Evangel University Akaeze in Ebonyi State is one of five private universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to operate as degree-awarding institutions on February 28, 2012. The Assemblies of God, Nigeria is the owner of Evangel University.
The University’s mission is to “provide total education for the liberation of the total man for total service to God, humanity, the individual, and society at large, through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance for diverse views and opinions, and faith in the Bible as God’s Word.”
The University’s motto is “Education for the Total Man.”
Evangel University began academic activities for the 2012/2013 academic year on November 17, 2012, with two colleges, the College of Science and the College of Business Studies, as well as the School of General Studies, at the Okpoto Take-off Campus.
Okpoto is located on Km 48 of the Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway in Ebonyi State.
Evangel University Degree Courses
1. College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
2. College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
3. College of Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
4. College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Evangel University Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of (Not Yet Determined, Check Later).
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO, or NABTEB. These should include the English language for Arts students and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB Original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from a pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https://www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed banks to pay the sum of N82,000 for the application form, acceptance, and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill out the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result, and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it out manually and send it with the relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, and admission notification and to print provisional admission letters.
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers: 08033281058, 08035924664, 07038581038, 09096696169