Ethiopia is the oldest independent country in Africa. It is one of the oldest countries in the world and remains the only country in Africa that has never been colonized. Some historians believe that Ethiopia may well be the beginning of mankind.
Looking at a road map of Ethiopia shows that much of this country is inaccessible to tourists and thus unknown by most of the world.
Curious yet? From crater lakes to ancient monasteries and wildlife to vacation resorts, Ethiopia is one of the most exotic and fascinating countries where you can study abroad.
How To Apply For Ethiopia Student Visa From Nigeria
If you are going to Ethiopia for any reason, you will need a visa to enter the country. Either you are going to do business as a tourist, on transit, for vacation, or study.
A visa will be your authority to enter and do anything in the country. The reason you want to travel to Ethiopia will determine the type of Visa you apply for.
In this case, you want to go to Ethiopia to study, so the type of Visa you will need is an Ethiopia student visa.
I will want to advise you at this point never to pay any self-claim online agent who will promise to do all for you while you sit at home doing nothing.
Most agents online will tell you several things just to get you to pay them. After you pay them, they disappear with your money. The best way to get your Ethiopia student Visa is to do it yourself.
- What Is the Difference Between a Budget and a Standard
- How to Change American Express Card Name
- Will Insurance Pay for a Condemned House?
- Camping in the Desert | How to Survive
- How Much Does a Typical Wedding Cost
- Top 12 Best Paying Jobs in Real Estate Investment Trusts 2023
Ethiopia Student Visa Application Methods
Generally, there are two methods of processing your student visa for Ethiopia. The first is through the Ethiopia Embassy, and the second is by processing the visa online.
The first option is the one available for Nigerians. Therefore I will only stick to that and not bore you by talking about the second method. The first method process is as follows:
- Apply and secure admission to any institution of your choice in Ethiopia.
- Obtain a visa application form at the Ethiopian embassy. The address is below.
- Carefully fill in your particulars, and sign and date the form.
- Attach the following documents below.
Ethiopia Student Visa Required Documents
Honest and complete documents are one of the criteria for getting your Ethiopian student visa. You don’t want to present false documents or misstate any information.
Below are the documents you must present at the Embassy for your Ethiopia student visa from Nigeria.
- Valid Nigerian international Passport
- Copy the online application form you have filled out correctly.
- Recent colored passport-size photographs
- Police Character/ Clearance Certificate.
- Vaccination Certificate against Yellow Fever.
- Formal letter of application for student Visa from your institution in Ethiopia
- A copy of the letter of admission
- A copy of the letter of acceptance
- Copies of qualification documents
- Acknowledgment of receipt of application;
- Online payment receipt
- Financial Capability evidence
The consular officer might ask for other documents.
Address Of Ethiopia Embassy In Nigeria
Plot 332, Cadastral Zone AO,
Telephone number +234 9 461 8642
Email address: email@example.com
All you need to start your Ethiopia student visa application is the information above. If you have any questions, just ask below.
We hope this article is useful for students who want to study in Ethiopia, especially when finding Ethiopia Student Visa Requirements for Nigerians.
We wish you success in all your academic pursuits.