Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) course registration deadline for 2021/2022 has been released.
If you are a student on ESUT, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is ESUT Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) management has announced the deadline for course registration for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT portal will close on Wednesday 29th June 2022 for registration of Courses. Note that when Class List is generated after the portal closure, those cut off will not sit the First Semester Examinations.
ESUT Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your ESUT course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the ESUT Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.