Saïd Business School, the University of Oxford, and the multinational integrated energy company, Eni, are announcing Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship 2023 for African Students.
This consists of ten new MBA scholarships, which will be offered to suitably qualified candidates.
About Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship
Oxford Saïd leads the way in MBA recruitment from Africa, with 13% of this year’s cohort coming from the continent, spanning 12 African countries. Out of the African MBA students at Oxford, 56% are women.
Eni has also announced support for three DPhils at Oxford Saïd, the first of which will start in September 2023. Preference for these will be given to candidates with an African nationality.
There are around 200m young people, aged between 15 and 24, in Africa. This makes it the world’s youngest continent, representing both a challenge and an opportunity for policymakers.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The objective of the Programme
The school aims to help businesses grasp the opportunities of Africa’s favourable demographics by supporting the education of talented African students. These students can make valuable pan-African and international connections while at Oxford.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia.
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award
The Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship will cover MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend and one return airfare. Two places will be available for the 2022/2023 academic year, and the remaining eight will be opened in subsequent years.
- Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship candidates must be resident in one of the African countries in which Eni operates: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia.
- We are looking for highly aspiring and high-potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent. Oxford Saïd will select scholars on academic merit and potential.
How to Apply for Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship
Once you have submitted your MBA application, we will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for this scholarship. You do not need to undertake any additional actions.
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: Ongoing
In conclusion, the Eni-Oxford MBA Africa Scholarship represents a sizable chance for African students to study for an MBA at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship provides winners with the means they need to pursue their academic objectives by paying for their tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses.
Eni is exhibiting its dedication to advancing human development and education in Africa by offering this chance. African students will have greater chances to serve their communities and positively impact the world if organisations like Eni continue to support them.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment