Monash University offers Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarships to domestic and international students to recognise brilliance and assist individuals in achieving their goals, regardless of their circumstances.
Interested and eligible students are encouraged to apply for the 2023 Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship to study in Australia.
The grant is available to high-achieving Year 12 students pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Master of Advanced Engineering route programme. Up to ten scholarships worth up to $30,000 are available each year.
To learn all there is to know about the Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
- Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: 10 Scholarships available
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Domestic/International Students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship 2023/2024 | Eligibility Criteria
You must be one of the following to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An Australian national
- A resident of New Zealand
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Australian with a humanitarian visa
- A foreign student
You Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student,
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Benefits
- $6000 per year (48 credit hours of study), the maximum period of four years
- A further $6000 is required for the Master of Advanced Engineering component. Apply for an undergraduate
- How to Apply: There is no application process. All qualified students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be evaluated automatically. The scholarship can be postponed.
- The application deadline has not been specified.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!