To draw the top foreign students from outside the European Union who are candidates for the first time and have been admitted to a bachelor or MSc course offered at the University, Sciences Po established the Emile Boutmy Scholarships.
This is in honour of the institution’s founder Emile Boutmy.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at the University Sciences Po
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 15 December 2023 /TBA (annual)
- Study in: France
- The course starts September 2023
- Host Institution(s): University of Sciences Po, Paris, France
- Fields/Level of study: Degree or Msc Programme offered at the University
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Target group: Non-EU international students
- Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: Undergraduate Level
For three years of undergraduate study, the Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Programme is available in packages ranging from €3,000 to €12,300. A scholarship of €19,000 for the three years of college may be given on an extraordinary basis.
The Emile Boutmy Master’s Program is available in two alternative configurations: a tuition grant for two years, €5,000 per year for the Master, or a grant of €10,000 per year to pay tuition fees.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Students who have been accepted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program and are applicants for the first time from a non-European Union state whose family does not file taxes within the European Union are eligible.
This scholarship is given out in accordance with the program’s desired profile and excellence-related criteria. Social factors are also taken into consideration.
Students must state in the “Financial Information” portion of their Sciences Po application that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship. Students must also submit documentation outlining their family condition and serving as proof of income.
To obtain the application form and for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship
The Emile Boutmy Masters Scholarship for African Students at the University Sciences is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.