The Elizade University has released its admission forms for its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Elizade University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Elizade University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria.
The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that ranks at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centred in the University and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.
Elizade University Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry (Pure and Industrial Options)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering.
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology.
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. Performing Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF LAW
- PRIVATE AND PROPERTY LAW
- PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
Elizade University Basic Requirements
Ordinary level Requirements
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
- All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
- Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2022/2023 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Elizade University Post UTME Form
Prospective students should Apply Online.
Students who are for any reason unable to complete the online application may opt to download the (pdf) application form, fill it and send us an email attachment to email@example.com.
Alternatively, prospective students can also pick up the form at the following Centres:
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Oxbridge Tutorial College, 49, Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA, Ikeja Lagos.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 114 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Opposite African Oil Field Service, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 17, IBB Way, Opposite Nigeria Christian Institute, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Elizade Towers, Plot 596, Cadastral Zone, AO, Independent Avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja
For enquiries, please call: 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490