The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) is pleased to announce that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024] is out and available for sale.
UTME candidates who initially did not choose EKSU as their first choice but scored 180 & above and are interested in changing to the university have been considered for admission.
EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220 and 250, respectively.
Candidates who scored lower in any of the courses above may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
- Visit the University website.
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select the mode of entry, e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct, as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card)details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transactions and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above payment methods for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly, as payment made for the Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
How to Apply for EKSU Post-UTME
- To apply for 2023/2024 UTME/DE, return to the University portal.
- Click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’. You will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER. A verification email will be sent to you.
- After successfully signing up, log into your dashboard. Applicants are to log in using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application ( 2023/2024 PUTME application).
- The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME).
- For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details.
- Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you use the links and follow the steps outlined in this article to register for EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise.
Share this article with your friends and loved ones.