The Ekiti State University (EKSU) notice on payment of convocation fee and other graduation package.
The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) wish to inform graduands about the payment of the convocation fee, collection of academic robes, collection of certificates and other important details ahead of the 25th & 26th convocation ceremony that has been scheduled to hold.
Below is a list of required information concerning EKSU 25th & 26th convocation ceremony.
EKSU Convocation Ceremony General Information
- The Convocation ceremonies involve students who graduated from the university in the 2023/2024 academic sessions in all programmes. Graduands are to visit the University Website for confirmation of their names
- Academic robes will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Colleges/ Programmes from Monday, 21st March 2023 upon payment of the prescribed charges (excluding Bank commission).
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Friday, 2nd April 2023.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty fee.
EKSU Convocation Fees Method of Payment
- Login to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on Certificate/Transcript
- Create a profile by inputting your correct information (please ensure you use the active e-mail address
- After creating a profile, please click on apply for Certificate
- Enter your graduating year as shown on your Notification of Result. Please enter 2023 if your result was approved in 2023.
- On Degree Type, please select your class of degree e.g. First Degree Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Masters or Post Graduate Ph.D. as the case may be.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- On the item to Pay, click on “Pay Now
- Then Submit.
- Input your ATM Card Details.
- Click on Pay Now
- Input your One Time Password (OTP) sent from your bank and pay.
Please note that you will be automatically redirected back to the Portal after your payment has been successful.
- The printed receipt of payment should be kept intact as it will be required for the collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
Collection of EKSU Certificates During Convocation
Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates immediately after the convocation upon the payment of the prescribed fees. Graduands are implored to pay the prescribed fees on or before 26th March 2023 failing which, they may be asked to pay additional charges.
Requirements for the Collection of Certificates During Convocation by Graduands:
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student Identity Card or Letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of Payment of the Prescribed Fees;
- Evidence of Clearance from the University.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward O. Olanipekun, FCSN Congratulates the graduands on behalf of the University community and wishes all participants wonderful convocation ceremonies.
A hearty “Congratulations” to all those convoking at the EKSU Convocation Ceremony.
By attending this event, you will not only be part of a memorable occasion but also have the opportunity to witness future leaders, innovators, and professionals as they take the next step in their academic and professional journeys.
Therefore, do not miss this milestone event. Also, share this article with your friends awaiting news of the EKSU Convocation Ceremony.