EKO UNIMED admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences University Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who chose EKO UNIMED as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The EKO UNIMED admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the EKO UNIMED cut-off mark to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
EkoUNIMED Courses & Requirements
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6 years
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3 or 4 years
COMPULSORY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognized by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics and at no more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria concerning their suitability, including an interview.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS DEGREES PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognized by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division) Or
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes) Or
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Science Graduates from Universities recognized by the institution (At least, B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- GCE A-level/ HSC passes in Biology/zoology, chemistry and Physics / Mathematics, Or
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognized by the institution.
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates that choose the University and possess the minimum cut-off mark.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form.
Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate must create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF THE WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
Mode of Registration
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details are shown below:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online; after that, print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week before the Screening date. Candidates applying should call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, and 08133954899 for technical assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2022/2023 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS.