Edusoko University has released the guidelines for obtaining forms for its Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercises.
About Edusoko University
The University is located in Bida, Niger State, and was established in 2021 as an opportunity for indigenes to get quality tertiary education.
Eligibility Requirements for Edusoko University Post UTME and Direct Entry Applications
Candidates for the Post UTME and Direct Entry exercises are to have the following requirements to be eligible for the exercises:
Post UTME Candidates
- Possess a minimum of Five credits (in not more than two sittings) of SSCE/NECO, GCE/WAEC, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Score a minimum of 140 in the 2023/2024 UTME examination.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Purchase the DE form from JAMB.
- Edusoko University should be the candidates’ first choice of institution or a change of institution should be effected before or after completing the Direct Entry screening exercise.
Requirements for International Candidates
Foreign candidates who are interested in Edusoko University undergraduate programs can apply if they possess the following eligibility requirements:
- Admission Letter
- Proof of School fee payment
- Acceptance Letter
- Photocopies of relevant pages (especially the visa page) of international passport
- Formal letter for regularisation (written by the student)
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of acceptance of immigration responsibilities
Further details can be sought by inquiring at the Nigerian Immigration Service website or the Nigerian Embassy in the candidates’ countries of origin.
Courses Available at Edusoko University
The following courses are available at the university under various faculties:
Social and Business Sciences
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Policy and Administrative Studies
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- International Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Developmental Studies
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Business Administration
- Actuarial Science
Science and Health Sciences
- Public Health
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
How to Apply for Edusoko University Post UTME and Direct Entry Exercises
Candidates can apply for the exercises through the following steps:
- Visit the University portal.
- A payment of ₦20,000.00 is to be made to purchase the application form. Additional payment gateway charges may apply.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required support documents, which include:
- A recent colored passport photograph
- JAMB Admission letter (Transfer students only)
- Direct Entry application form ( for DE candidates only).
- A’ level results (NCE, ND, HND) for DE candidates only.
- UTME result slip
- O’ level result (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB)
Edusoko University offers excellent degrees and programs and is a fantastic choice for study, irrespective of your chosen field.
We try to ensure we have up-to-date information on our platform to enable students to access recent developments regarding their educational pursuits.
Please keep tabs on us as we update you with more information on this school.