This is to inform the General public that the management of Edo State Polytechnic, (Edopoly),post UTME Application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale….
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) various ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The application cost is N2,500.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
- Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sitting. The
- five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three Subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.