The general public is hereby informed that Edo State University (EUI) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available for online purchase.
(I) For UTME Candidates
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum UTME score of 160 for all Courses with the exception of Medicine and Surgery which is 200.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) For Direct Entry
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2018 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
(III) For Transfer Candidates
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
(a). Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
(b). Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
(c). Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
(d). Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
(e). Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise on August 23rd, 2018.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2018 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit
(v) Application payment teller/ slip
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Also see list of courses offered