The Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session |ND full-time has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) various ND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic, Usen, has announced the first screening exercise for candidates who have successfully submitted their applications. Please be available on the school premises on the 18th of August, 2022.
Candidates should Check the screening requirement page for the required documents. The sales of application forms continue for eligible applicants.
Edo State Poly ND Courses
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
The candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Five Credit level Passes are in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE), or NBTE at no more than two sittings.
- The five subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME and other requirements that the Admission Board will determine from time to time.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The application cost is N5,000.
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission.
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2022/2023
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name, Middle name, and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- Please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all the required information to start the application process.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date: June 6, 2023.