Applications from qualified male and female candidates are now being accepted for the 2023/2024 academic session at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) in Benin City.
The National Diploma (ND) Nursing Program, the Post Basic Public Health Programme (HND), and the Basic Nursing Program (RN) are the programs that are open for application.
Course Duration and Application Period
- National Diploma (ND) Nursing program: Two (2) Years
- Basic Nursing program (RN): Three (3) Years
- Post Basic Public Health Programme (HND): Two (2) Years
- The application window opens Saturday, 24th June 2023 and closes Tuesday, 31st August 2023 at noon.
The following requirements must be met by applicants to be admitted:
- Must possess WAEC/NECO (O’Level) OR NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Must not be awaiting result.
- Must be at least Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
- Applicants for National Diploma (ND) Nursing programme must have written the 2023 JAMB.
- Post Basic Public Health programme applicants must have RN/RM and two (2) years post RN/RM experience or BNSC.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to follow these steps:
- Visit the website for the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
- Choose the program you want by clicking “Application.”
- To start the application process, click “Register for application”.
- The registration form is in its entirety. To finish your application, you must log in using your email address and password, so keep these in mind.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 to the college and N200.00 to the Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State.
- Important Notice
- There will be no sales of paper forms.
- Candidates must have a personal email address and phone number for future communication.
- Please use your personal email address and not that of a business centre.
- The exam’s timing and date will be made public. Only candidates carrying legitimate government identification and a receipt for their payment will be permitted entry to the CBT Examination Center.
Applicants are warned to be aware of fraudsters and refrain from making payments to anyone. All other calls for application to Edo State College of Nursing Sciences should be disregarded.
For inquiries: Please call: +2348104797237
For Technical Support: Whatsapp only 08035304611
This is a valuable opportunity for students wishing to continue their education at a reputable institution like the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS).
Ensure you take advantage of this opportunity if you meet the entry requirements.
Please share this article with your friends.