Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate students in their first year of master’s studies. The scholarships are available to students studying Business and Law, Arts and Humanities, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, and Nursing.
About Edith Cowan University
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society.
Their outstanding achievements have been recognized throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships, and prizes. ECU is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education.
ECU Masters Scholarship
Organization: Edith Cowan University
Country to study: Australia
School to study: Edith Cowan University
Course to study: Not specified
Gender: Men and Women
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
Requirements for ECU Masters Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who receive an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2022 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to www.ecu.edu.au to apply
Interested applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission to an eligible ECU course. If admitted, applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.