Applications for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session are now being accepted.
The award is offered to international students from certain countries pursuing Master’s degrees at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University grant covers tuition costs for postgraduate students in their first year of master’s studies.
Students majoring in Business and Law, Arts and Humanities, and Education
To learn all there is to know about the ECU Masters Scholarship Qualification, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
About Edith Cowan University
ECU, founded in 1991, has quickly grown into a high-quality university with high student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. ECU students and graduates are among the best in the world, with many playing important roles in our society.
Their extraordinary achievements have been recognized with accolades, grants, scholarships, and prizes in Australia and overseas.
ECU is dedicated to increasing participation and breaking down barriers to education.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Edith Cowan University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
Requirements for Edith Cowan University Masters Scholarship Qualification
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be accepted for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be overseas students who have been offered or have received a conditional offer to study at ECU during the 2023 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the nations listed.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (because to travel constraints, some components of your course may be taught online).
- You must not have received a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet the entry requirements for the course at ECU and begin studying during the 2023 intake.
- Study one of the postgraduate courses that are available.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to www.ecu.edu.au to apply
Applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2023 must apply for admission to an ECU degree that is qualified.
The Admissions Office will automatically review applicants for the scholarship if they are admitted. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Edith Cowan University Masters Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavors!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment