Many Students find it hard to calculate their aggregate score and their cut-off mark as this varies for different Institutions.
Before this, we are going to tell you what aggregate and Post UTME Score means and what things are to be considered before calculating the aggregate score.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede, is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria. It is a National Diploma awarding institution.
How to Calculate EDEPOLY Aggregate Score
To correctly calculate your aggregate, know that the JAMB Examination is made up of 400 marks, whereas the Fed Poly Ede Post UTME is made 100 marks.
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours.
If Treasure scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.
EDEPOLY Cut-Off Marks
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening exercise; you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Accountancy 47%
- Architecture 38%
- Building Technology 36%
- Business Administration And Management 48%
- Banking And Finance 42%
- Civil Engineering 40%
- Computer Engineering 40%
- Computer Science 43%
- Electrical And Electronics 41%
- Estate Management 38.13%
- Geology 27.75%
- Hospitality Management 37%
- Library And Information Science (L.I.S) 44%
- Mechanical Engineering 42%
- Nutrition And Dietetics 42%
- Office Technology And Management 40%
- Quantity Surveying 39%
- Science Laboratory And Technology(S.L.T) 47%
- Mathematics And Statistics 26.88%
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics 40%
- Tourism And Management 33%
- Marketing 37%
- Horticulture 35%
- Fashion And Design Textile 32.50%
In conclusion, calculating your EDEPOLY Aggregate score is an important step in the admissions process for all courses at EDEPOLY.
Therefore, it is essential to put in your best effort throughout the application process to increase your chances of being admitted to the program of choice at EDEPOLY.